Friday, March 27, 2009

20 months and 2 weeks

We are still taking Chloe to My Gym 2 days a week. She loves the classes there because she loves to climb, jump, and swing around. They always have new adventures set up. They always do a story time, songs, and dancing.
This week was our last art class. For the last class, the kids had free for all painting on a large canvas. Chloe was one of the messiest kids since she likes to get right into it. (I posted some new videos of her painting).

Now that our art class is ending we found a new Mommy and Me class that meets at various parks around San Diego. We have playtime, walks, circle time with parachute, bubbles, and songs, and parent discussions. Best of all, it is free!

For the first time on her own when we were putting Chloe to bed this week, she yelled out "I love you" as we were walking out of her room before we got to say it first. It was so cute!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Awww, how cute that Chloe said "I love you!"

Liberal Banana said...

Very cute!

I know I'm a dog parent when I automatically read "park" as "dog park". I was like "The kids meet up at dog parks?" and then I reread it and realized that I'd inserted the word "dog" in there myself. Ha! :)

Manina said...

The new video of the girls reading to each other is precious!!!