



We are finally back home in San Diego! It was so nice to visit with everyone in NY, but nice to be home again. Chloe did very well on the flight home, she played with her sticker book, read stories, ate snacks, watched a video, and then it was time to switch planes. We had a quick layover and she had time to run through the Atlanta airport and then we were right back on the next plane. Since we were traveling after the holidays, we were lucky to have an empty seat next to us each time! The flight to San Diego left around her bed time, so she slept for about 4.5 hours and then we were home!Chloe adjusted back to the time change the following day.
This weekend the weather out here is beautiful...a nice sunny 72 degrees! So we went for a 6 mile hike on Saturday to Iron Mountain (here are a few pictures at the top) and then went for a nice jog and bike ride at Mission Bay Park. Chloe received her new tricycle from Nana and Papa when we got home and she loves it! We are back to classes and our normal routine next week.
2 comments:
I think I want to move out there for the weather!!! Man that sounds nice. I'm glad Chloe was a good girl on the flights home!
Love all the new pictures! It was great to see you all over Christmas. I am going to meet Brent in Phoenix for a long weekend on Thursday and I can't wait for the warm weather!!
Post a Comment